Showing 9 Items
- Husk Chips Husk chips are produced from the husk of the coconut which is cut into different sizes. These are ideal as a potting mixture to increase air porosity and water retention capacity and therefore suitable for agriculture and horticultural purposes. This is also used for bedding in Farms, Pet Houses and Decorative Purposes.Specification 5 Kg Block Coco Chips 650 gms Coco Chips EC Low EC / EC <0.5 mS/Cm High EC / EC> 0.1.00 mS/Cm Low EC / EC <0.5 mS/Cm High EC / EC> 0.8 mS/Cm Chips size 2-7 mm/ 4-11 mm/ 7-18 mm& customer speciation 2-7 mm/ 4-11 mm/ 7-18 & customer speciation PH 5.5 to 6.8 5.5 to 6.8 Fibre Content <10% <10%Impurities <2% <2%Block Dimension 30x30x12cm Â± 2mm 20x10x5cm Â± 2mm Weight 5kg Â± 200g 650g Â± 50g Moisture 10%-15% 10%-15%Compression Ratio 5:1 5:1Send Inquiry
- Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon GC 4x8SD granular activated carbon is ideal for most air purification purposes. Made from selected grades of coconut shell, its superior level of hardness makes it cleaner than most other carbons and gives it longer life expectancy. This, combined with its high activity level, makes it well suited for use in any kind of carbon filter or system.Send Inquiry
- Coconut meat contains less sugar and more protein than any other common fruits like bananas, apples and oranges. It contains high minerals such as iron, phosphorus and zinc. Young coconuts used for coconut water are called tender coconuts: when the coconut is still green, the endosperm inside is thin and tender, and is often eaten as a snack, but the main reason to pick the fruit at this stage is to drink its water. The water of a tender coconut is liquid endosperm. It is sweet (mild) with an aerated feel when cut fresh. Depending on its size a tender contains 300 to 1, 000 ml of coconut water.Send Inquiry
- Send InquiryExtra virgin coconut oil is also used widely in the beauty industry. At Apex, it is produced with the Wet Process Centrifuge Extraction the meat from the coconuts are washed, blanched, crushed, and mechanically pressed to extract coconut cream, resulting in fresh, pure oil.
- EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL ÃExtra virgin coconut oil is also used widely in the beauty industry. At Apex, it is produced with the Wet Process Centrifuge Extractionâthe meat from the coconuts are washed, blanched, crushed, and mechanically pressed to extract coconut cream, resulting in fresh, pure oil.Send Inquiry
B No. 364/1, SKR Nagar, Mangalam Road, Palladam, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu, 641664, India